Excited to see your baby bounce along as they walk?
In this BabySchooling guide, you will learn the following:
- What are baby walker bouncers?
- Which one is better, a baby bouncer or a baby walker?
- What are the different types of baby walker bouncers?
- And much more!
Below is a quick list of all our top products. Keep scrolling to learn more about how to choose and use the best baby walker bouncers.
Baby Einstein Neptune's Ocean Discovery Jumper
|View on Amazon|
Delta Children Lil' Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker
|View on Amazon|
Skip Hop Explore 3-Stage Activity Center
|View on Amazon|
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
|View on Amazon|
Storkcraft 3-in-1 Activity Walker W/ Jumping Board
|View on Amazon|
Our Overall #1 Rated Pick
(updated as of 07/04/2020)
Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery has so much to offer your little one. The seat swivels a full 360 degrees giving your child room to move about while exploring all of the toys.
The electronic sea station is removable which means your baby can enjoy it both in and out of the walker bouncer.
This walker bouncer doesn’t have wheels but it is made for younger babies that can hold themselves up. Neptune’s Ocean Discovery is great for babies that aren’t quite ready to roll around freely rather it’s the step before a full blown walker, providing safety and security.
Top 5 Best Baby Walker Bouncers
Short on time? We understand. Check out this quick overview of our favorite baby walker bouncers.
What Are Baby Walker Bouncers?
Baby walker bouncers are generally a combination of a baby walker and bouncer. Babies love bouncing and it’s great exercise for their legs.
Your little one will get restless once they get moving and a baby walker bouncer is a pretty good option. This milestone chart will help you know if your baby is ready for a walker bouncer.
Some baby walker bouncers restrict mobility to a 360 degree motion which means your baby will get some of the action with a little less freedom.
However, you can also find baby walker bouncers that serve as a fully functioning walker and bouncer.
What’s Better, A Baby Bouncer Or Walker?
This response truly depends on what you and your baby are trying to get out of it. If you’re not ready to let your baby loose to roll about the house but want them to get some good exercise and freedom then a bouncer is the better choice.
However, if you and your little one are ready for full on exploration mode then a walker will be ideal.
This is why it’s nice to have a walker bouncer combination because you and your child can get the best of both worlds with one purchase. This checklist might help you decide which is best for you and your baby.
Are There Different Types of Baby Walker Bouncers?
Short answer, yes! There are different types of baby walker bouncers available on the market. The different types have different options and functions. Let’s take a quick look at the main options available.
- Walker - Bouncer - Rocker: These types of baby walker bouncers can be converted to be a stationary bouncer and walker but then you can convert it to also give your child the freedom on a set of wheels.
- Walker With A Removable Bouncer/Jumper Pad: Lock the wheels and install a jumper pad if you want the little one to get some exercise without rolling all about and then remove the pad when they can safely roll and walk around.
- 360 Degree Motion: There are no wheels on this walker. Your baby will have a 360 degree range of motion around the inside of the activity center while being able to bounce and play. It’s the best of both worlds.
Any Safety Concerns To Know About?
There are safety concerns regarding anything that involves a baby including a walker bouncer. Here are just a few:
- Pinching fingers and toes. This happens sometimes when the walker is bumped against a wall or sometimes in the bouncy seat.
- Falling: I feel like for the first 10 years of a child’s life their parents will worry about them falling. It happens sometimes even when they seem to be still. (Joke)
- Falling through: Some seats are removable and if they are not reinstalled correctly the baby might slide or fall through.
Our Reviews Of The Best Baby Walker Bouncer For Your Baby
The interactive toys are removable providing space for your little one to enjoy a snack. There are three positioned adjustable heights for the seat, as well as, the bouncer board and rocker.
This baby walker bouncer is a stationary version but it has 360 degree motion.
The rotating seat has soft spring covers as a safety feature. It helps keep your little one’s fingers safe.
There is so much to do in terms of activity and the 360 degree swivel seat allows your baby to play and explore from all angles.
It is easy to move, use, and store too!
This is another stationary walker bouncer for babies Your little one will enjoy being able to bounce around, play with toys, and get leg exercise.
The fact that it is convertible is awesome too.
As your baby grows into a toddler and begins taking steps on their own it can be used as a table for them to walk around and play on.
The 360 degree rotating seat allows your baby to get motion and exercise while staying still and safe.
Available for both boys and girls! Your little one will have a lot of fun with this and all of the interactive toys.
The combination of mental development and motor skills building is amazing.
This baby walker bouncer has three incredible features:
- Install the removable bouncer pad for stationary bouncing;
- Transition into a rocker;
- Remove all of that and let your little one rock and roll.
There are four height positions when most walkers and bouncers only have two to three. Kids love it!
Our Top Pick: Baby Einstein Neptune's Ocean Discovery Jumper
Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery has so much to offer your little one. The seat swivels a full 360 degrees giving your child room to move about while exploring all of the toys. The electronic sea station is removable which means your baby can enjoy it both in and out of the walker bouncer.
Baby walker bouncers are a great way for your little one to enjoy both physical and mental activities. Always, always, always, stay close to your baby when they’re in a bouncer walker.
Safety is essential for your baby no matter what they are doing, am I right?
If your baby is on the move and ready to explore then it might be time to look into some baby walker bouncers to find the right one for your child.
Which one is your favorite?