Top 5 Best Baby Walker Bouncers
Short on time? We understand. Check out this quick overview of our favorite baby walker bouncers.
- Baby Einstein Neptune’s Ocean Discovery Jumper
- Delta Children Lil’ Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker
- Skip Hop Explore 3-Stage Activity Center
- Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
- Storkcraft 3-in-1 Activity Walker W/ Jumping Board
What Are Baby Walker Bouncers?
Baby walker bouncers are generally a combination of a baby walker and bouncer. Babies love bouncing and it’s a great exercise for their legs.
Your little one will get restless once they get moving and a baby walker bouncer is a pretty good option. This milestone chart will help you know if your baby is ready for a walker bouncer.
Some baby walker bouncers restrict mobility to a 360 degree motion which means your baby will get some of the action with a little less freedom.
However, you can also find baby walker bouncers that serve as a fully functioning walker and bouncer.
What’s Better, A Baby Bouncer Or Walker?
This response truly depends on what you and your baby are trying to get out of it. If you’re not ready to let your baby loose to roll about the house but want them to get some good exercise and freedom then a bouncer is the better choice.
Read Also: What are the top baby walkers for carpet floors?
However, if you and your little one are ready for full on exploration mode then a walker will be ideal.
This is why it’s nice to have a walker bouncer combination because you and your child can get the best of both worlds with one purchase. This checklist might help you decide which is best for you and your baby.https://www.youtube.com/embed/6L8y696GAHs?rel=0&modestbranding=0&controls=1&showinfo=1&fs=1&wmode=transparent
Are There Different Types of Baby Walker Bouncers?
Short answer, yes! There are different types of baby walker bouncers available on the market. The different types have different options and functions. Let’s take a quick look at the main options available.
- Walker – Bouncer – Rocker: These types of baby walker bouncers can be converted to be a stationary bouncer and walker but then you can convert it to also give your child the freedom on a set of wheels.
- Walker With A Removable Bouncer/Jumper Pad: Lock the wheels and install a jumper pad if you want the little one to get some exercise without rolling all about and then remove the pad when they can safely roll and walk around.
- 360 Degree Motion: There are no wheels on this walker. Your baby will have a 360 degree range of motion around the inside of the activity center while being able to bounce and play. It’s the best of both worlds.
Read Also: What are our recommended walkers for babies outside?
Any Safety Concerns To Know About?
There are safety concerns regarding anything that involves a baby including a walker bouncer. Here are just a few:
- Pinching fingers and toes. This happens sometimes when the walker is bumped against a wall or sometimes in the bouncy seat.
- Falling: I feel like for the first 10 years of a child’s life their parents will worry about them falling. It happens sometimes even when they seem to be still. (Joke)
- Falling through: Some seats are removable and if they are not reinstalled correctly the baby might slide or fall through.